· When the doctor says your mom has Alzheimer’s.
· Assisted Living answers for first-time caregivers.
· How to keep your parents out of a Nursing Home.
· How to help your surviving parent cope when their spouse dies.
· Hiring and keeping help for your parents when they don’t want it.
· Getting the car keys from Dad, “grounding” your parents.
· Shingles, Tingles and Wrinkles. Caregiving the new frontier.
· How to save money without sacrificing care.
· How to keep the nursing home from eating up your inheritance.
· When your parent's wishes and their care needs conflict.
· How to be a good parent to your parents – reversing roles.
· Family dynamics: Denial – getting over the guilt