Sunday, June 7, 2009

Dimebon Drug Trials: Its Not Too Late To Get In

If you live in Southern California I may have something you may be interested in. Have you ever read about a new drug that was showing promising results only to find out that it would not be available for years to come?
I know that if one of my family members came down with a terrible disease (God forbid), I would comb the earth to find a cure. Fortunately I found the next best thing: Drug Trials!
Most people don’t know how to even start finding a drug company doing research. You read about these studies in the paper or see them on television, but by the time you hear about it, the study is over!
For example, there has been a lot of buzz about a new Alzheimer’s drug called Dimebon. If you haven’t Google it: because it is showing amazing results in testing. But unless you want to go to Russia, you can’t get it in United States (or Canada). But I know how you can get it for your loved one right now!
Because I manage an assisted living community with an Alzheimer’s wing, I have a special relationship with the premier research firm in Southern California. So I am going to make you a wonderful offer. If you have a loved one in the early stages of the disease, let me help you get in.
But because this study is closing very soon, I strongly recommend you call my office right away. (818)780-5005. Tell my receptionist you are calling for Donahue and that it’s about the drug study. Or just respond to me here and I will fill you in the details.
By the way, not only is there a Dimebon study for Alzheimer’s, there is another drug trial starting with an even more promising drug, so if you are interested, please call ASAP.
You should also know that the company doesn’t only work with Alzheimer’s. They do drug studies for many different illnesses, including an amazing study for stuttering. They do dozens of studies every year, and work with every kind of illness. So if you know someone struggling with a debilitating disease, please call as well. I can’t list every study they are doing here, to be honest, I don’t even know every study they have.
But if you are one of those people that are not afraid to take a little risk, to be free of your illness, contact me.
818 780-5005 or write me here, Donahue
P.S. Here’s some little know stuff: If you qualify for a study, you will be paid a stipend for your time and transportation, and sometimes that adds up to nice little chunk of dough.
The other thing is, once the study concludes, you are not left in the dust. If you wish, you may be enrolled in an “open” study which provides you the medication for as long as it takes to come to market. Even if you were in the “placebo” group, everybody in the “open” in the study gets the drug.
So call me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a commment. Follow me at http://alzheimersecrets.com and www.caregiverrelief.com